and any of its associated websites, platforms, features, content, materials, products and/or services (collectively, the "Website"), which is owned, operated and/or provided by Soul In The Horn Enterprises LLC d/b/a Soul In The Horn ("SITH", "us" or "we"). The Terms for the Website represent a legally binding agreement between you, an individual user or a single entity (collectively or individually "Users"), and SITH regarding your use of the Website. Together, Users and SITH are each referred to individually as a "Party" or collectively as the "Parties".
The Terms cover the following areas:
- SITH General Information
- SITH accounts
- General restrictions on use
- User content
- Links from the website
- Use of SMS communication
- Copyright policy
- Exclusion of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Ending your relationship with SITH
- General terms
- Changes to the terms1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SOUL IN THE HORN
a. Use of the Website is provided by Soul In The Horn Enterprises LLC d/b/a Soul In The Horn. (“SITH
”). SITH principal place of business is c/o The Lal Firm, LLC 244 5th Avenue, Suite M213, New York, NY 10001.
b. Your use of the Website and any services provided to you on or from or the Website (collectively the "Service
") is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and SITH. The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and SITH in relation to your use of the Service. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
c. The Terms apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. "Content
" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to the Service.
2. SITH ACCOUNTS
a. In order to access some features of the Website or other elements of the Service, you may have to create a SITH account. When creating your SITH account, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, we recommend that you change your password immediately.
c. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your SITH account.3. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE
a. SITH grants you permission to access and use the Service, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- you are 13 years of age or older;you agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party;
- you agree not to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organization;
- you agree not to distribute any part of or parts of the Website or the Service, including but not limited to any Content, in any medium without SITH’s prior written authorization, unless SITH makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the social media sharing buttons);
- you agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or any of the Service;
- you agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Service or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service;
- you agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the SITH servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;
- you agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the SITH systems;
- you agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Website or any Service (and agree that this shall be deemed to include SITH account names);you agree not to use the Website or the Services (including the comments and email features in the Website) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- you agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Content;
- you agree not to access Content for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Service; and
- you shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of SITH or the respective licensors of the Content.
b. You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms at all times during your use of the Service.
c. SITH grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. SITH reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
d. SITH is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which SITH provides through the Website may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
e. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that SITH may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at SITH’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform SITH when you stop using the Service.
f. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that SITH has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which SITH may suffer) of any such breach.4. USER CONTENT
a. In connection with the Services, SITH may from time to time grant users permission to submit information, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials (collectively, “Content”) to the Website for our use in connection with our Services.
b. You retain your rights to any Content you submit through the Website. You are responsible for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You must not upload offensive, obscene or racist Content on to the Website or its associated services. SITH does not claim ownership or any rights to Content (specifically music and videos) submitted by Users.
c. SITH reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on the Website or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party, in contravention of the above rules.
d. By submitting Content through the Website or its associated services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed in connection with our Services. You agree that this license includes the right for SITH to promote and improve the Website and to make Content submitted to or through the Website or its associated services available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by SITH or other companies, organizations or individuals, are made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website or its associated services. You understand that we may modify or adapt your Content as it is distributed, syndicated, published, or broadcast by us and our partners and/or make changes to your Content in order to adapt the Content to different media.
e. You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any Content that you submit through the Website. You agree that such Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to submit the material and to grant SITH the license described above.
f. You shall be liable for and shall defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses (including without limitation any reasonable legal expenses) incurred by us which arise directly or indirectly from a breach by you of your obligations, representations or warranties under this Section 4.
g. If you suspect a breach of the terms on the Website, please email us at email@example.com
5. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
a. The Service may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by SITH. SITH has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
b. You acknowledge and agree that SITH is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.c. You acknowledge and agree that SITH is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE
a. The Website contains articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Whilst SITH does check Third Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness and completeness when initially posted, we assume no responsibility for any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability of or contained in the Third Party Content. Such Third Party Content will be clearly labelled as such on the Website.